A personal note to all my fellow bloggers and Readers



I have always been a closet writer, never sure where it would take me. You guys gave me the strength and guts to go send my stories to the publishers. It took me a number of self talk, motivational meditations and a kick on my [ahem!!!] by my friends to send two stories to Indireads. 


Indireads has been launched recently and already it has an array of many exemplary writers who have made a mark in the writing world. This is one place where writers from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, United Kingdon, United States [apologies for all the names I have missed. But I do hope you get my meaning:)] to name a few, come together to present to the world a huge collage of  a society filled with love and mutual respect for each other. 

I felt honored when at I got the news that both of my submitted stories have made it to the finalist stage. 

They have chosen a range of stories from romance to suspense and each story has a strong emotion attached to it. Love, anger,hatred or simple yet complicated humanity. I loved them all. 

Of course I am partial to my own babies [ don't judge me on that please] and if you like my short story do drop in and vote for me. Posting my links for the two short stories. Hope you all fall in love with Armaan and Ayesha or shed a few tears for the protagonists of Let me go.

You Stole My Heart                                                                         Let Me Go

Spread the word for me guys. Counting on you all.

Thanks for the time you have taken to read this.

Rubina Ramesh

Share on Google Plus

About Rubina Ramesh

2 comments:

  1. All the best, Rubina! I am sure you will do very well :)
    Looking forward to reading your novella on Indireads soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sundari for all your encouragement.

      Delete