Procastination

Some of you term it as procrastination and I term it as a ' much needed break'. I have about 92 books in my list and many more coming. Yeah! I am gloating. With so many books floating my way, why should I not? Some asked me if my blog is dead. God forbid! No my blog was - hibernating. 

I had been travelling and to all my friends and authors who had sent me a personal note wondering if I am killing this blog, thank you for your concern and poking me with enough mails to come back sooner than I had expected. I love you all.

Firstly I would love to share a great news with you. I have a page in this blog dedicated to Reuben Daryl. It has received recognition by Apollo Touch Lives. This has  really encouraged me. I will be shifting it to http://thejourneyofreubendaryl.blogspot.com/

There will some new things starting in my blog.[Tch Tch no snickers please!!!] But it would be something which I am sure many book bloggers would keep away from. I have been getting many books on Life and Spirituality from which I had completely steered away from. But then an author asked me what difference does it make. I am doing a book review. Sharing my opinion. Not changing my belief or following a believe. I am not going to give my opinion also. They will be just what I always claim to do. Book Reviews. 






Share on Google Plus

About Rubina Ramesh

0 comments:

Post a Comment